Free Sex Tips
To post our content on your website
HTHGS: Love Bites
The first thing you need to do is take a deep breath and relax. The key to
success is communication. By this I mean, there is no 'one' correct way to give
an erotic love bite. People like different things. I realize this does not sound
very informative, but it really is. While giving an erotic love bite pay
attention to your partners responsiveness. She may respond verbally and/or
non-verbally. Her heart beat may quicken, she may moan, get goose bumps or say
something like "that's such a turn on". Either way, pay attention.
Each woman will respond differently and it is important to find out what she
likes. No two women will respond the same way. In fact, the same woman may
respond differently to the same bite based on her mood/level of excitement.
Some things you may want to try:
- Nibble on her neck, (the same motions as if you were nibbling on a piece of
chocolate - and wanted to make it last as long as possible)
- Suck on her neck, (the same motions as if you were sucking on a popsicle.
- Gently hold a little bit of her skin between your front teeth and roll it
back and forth. For variation, place your lips on the skin while doing this
- Bite her, just enough to leave teeth marks (practice first on your own
- Suck on her skin, just enough to leave a red mark (practice first on your
- Caress her skin with your tongue, while pulling on her skin with your lips
- Rub your teeth up and down on her skin, as if you were constantly trying to
bite her, but never quite being able to actually grab her skin
- Try giving her the same type of love bite on all the different parts of her
body, including her breasts, nipples, inner thigh, cheek, and earlobe
If you are feeling adventurous, try experimenting with different tongue and
mouth positions (wide, oval, hard, soft etc). If you feel nervous, practice on
your arm. This will help you learn how to gauge your strength.
One KEY aspect to seduction / invitation is making your partner feel special.
Your partner needs to feel that she/he is the only person that you have eyes on.
She/he is not simply a mere body, or a replacement object, but there is some
magical quality about her/him, which makes you go wild. This sensation of
special-ness lends itself to feeling confident and secure. Feeling confident and
secure in a relationship are important building blocks to a thriving sexual
How to make a woman (or man) feel special:
- Tell her what a good time you had with her when you (ate dinner, hung out
at the bar, went bike riding, studied together, walked along the beach, camped,
visited her at the hospital
- Tell her that when you were at work (or home, or with buddies) you found
yourself talking about her with your peers, telling them all about whatever the
two of you most recently did together.
- Give her a poem that you wrote while thinking about her.
- Leave a message on her answering machine when she is not home letting her
know how much you enjoyed hanging out with her.
- Write her a letter and mail it to her.
- Compliment her on something that she put effort into (I really liked the
restaurant that you chose for us to go out to, the meal you cooked was amazing,
that dress is extremely flattering, I really like the way you wear your make-up,
the way you handled that situation at work was professional, that's an excellent
paper - your ideas are not only well written, but well thought out).
- I was thinking about the other night when we made love. It felt intense. I
felt very connected to you.
- I was imagining today at work touching your breasts and caressing your
nipples with my lips. They tasted so good last week. I like it when you are
slightly salty from working out. I can not wait to touch you again.
- The way you touch me, makes me feel extremely special. I like the way you
give me oral sex. It makes me feel all tingly inside.
Tips written by Alex Robboy, LSW