Free Sex Tips
Free email Accounts
Who are we?
* Shannon & Claudette Colestock Shannon Colestock received his M.S. from the University of Pennsylvania in Human Sexuality Education. Claudette Colestock received her M.F.T. from Hahnemann University. Together they specialize in couple and relationship issues such as building intimacy, honesty, fantasy, forgiveness, and helping couples tailor the relationship to meet their particular needs. They also focus on how to keep the relationship exciting and satisfying, how to help partners learn to disagree and manage differences in productive ways, how to maintain the balance between being in a couple and being an individual, and communicating about sexuality as a family. E-mail: Colestock@howtohavegoodsex.com
Kelly Connell M.S. has a Master’s Degree in Human Sexuality
Education from the University of Pennsylvania. She has experience working in
reproductive health care and has done research on sexual assault on college
campuses with alcohol as a contributing factor, the phone sex industry and all
areas of sexual health. She has taught workshops on sexual health, birth
control/contraception and HIV at the University of Pennyslvania. She has
experience counseling and education people on all issues related to sexual
health, pregnancy options, birth control/contraception, HIV and sexually
* Hayley, our sexpert is a nurse, health educator, and our expert on contraception and sexually transmitted disease. For over 10 years, she has provided individual counseling and group education on contraception, STDs, and sexuality. She is currently a doctoral student in nursing. E-mail: email@example.com
* Yvonne Fulbright, has a Master’s degree in Human Sexuality Education from the University of Pennsylvania. Yvonne has focused on the both the needs of university populations and the underserved on a national scale. She has presented workshops on alcohol, sexual assault/rape, HIV/AIDS, and eroticizing safer sex; has directed breast cancer and HIV/AIDS fellowships for medical students at the American Medical Student Association; and was a consultant to the U.S. Surgeon General’s Call to Action on “Promoting Responsible Sexual Behavior.” Yvonne is currently pursuing her Ph.D. in International Community Health at New York University, where she teaches the Sexuality & the Human Experience course, writes a column, “Sexpert Tells All” for the Washington Square News, and is a Sexual Health Peer Advocate.
* Dr. Ronald Feintech received his doctorate in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nebraska in 1969. He completed a postdoctoral fellowship at Harvard Medical School in that same year. Dr. Ronald Feintech is a licensed psychologist and certified sex therapist. He has lectured or consulted at several Universities and Medical Schools. In addition, he established Coastal Counseling Associates in Portland in 1984.
*Amanda Lambros is a current MA forensic sexology student in Australia. Originally from Canada, she has a bachelor of Health Sciences and a post graduate diploma of Ethics from the University of Western Ontario. Known by her friends and family and the 'sexpert' and 'love counselor' Amanda is an active member of both the Sex Information and Education Council of Canada (SIECCAN) as well as the Western Australian Sexology Society (WASS) Amanda enjoys talking about all subjects in particular: the loss of your virginity, masturbation, sexually transmitted diseases and any questions that young teens and youth (a.k.a 'tweens') would like answered.
*Lancie Mazza, our relationship expert is a New Jersey licensed clinical social worker. She has her masters in social work from the University of Pennsylvania and has been a practicing licensed social worker for over a decade.
* Dr. Erika Pluhar, has been in the field of sexuality for seven years. She has a B.A. from Cornell University in Human Sexuality and Religion and has a doctoral degree from the University of Pennsylvania in Human Sexuality Education. She is currently conducting dissertation research on mother-daughter communication about sexuality. Erika is an author of the book A Personal Guide to Managing Contraception for Women and Men (Bridging the Gap Communications, Inc.: 2000).
*Calee Spinney first acclaimed sexpert status while working as a Resident Advisor at the University of New Hampshire in Durham, NH. She did many education programs that centered on many aspects of sexuality, including sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and how to avoid them, methods of birth control available, oral sex technique, and how to talk to a partner about sexual issues. With a building of approximately 500 first-year college students coming to her with sex-related questions, she has heard almost everything by now -- so there are no worries about being "the first" to ask a question! She also received NH state certification to serve as a rape crisis advocate at the Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Program at UNH, so she is also educated about sexual violence issues. She is now pursuing a Master of Forensic Sexology from the Curtin University of Technology in Perth, Australia. She hopes to get involved with sexual education in the future, at either the high school or college level. She would love to answer questions surrounding first sexual experiences, birth control, STIs, masturbation, female sexual response and any form of sexual violence.
* Dr. Rowan received his BA from Yale in 1962 and an MD from what was then the State University of New York Downstate Medical Center in 1966. He is Board Certified in Psychiatry and a Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. He has been a certified Sex Therapist and certified Sex Therapy Supervisor, but these lapsed when he retired to focus on writing.
* Chris Fariello, has been working as a sexuality educator and therapist for over 10 years. With a masters degree in human sexuality education and a second in marital therapy, he is currently completing his Ph.D. in human sexuality education at the University of Pennsylvania. In addition, he is a staff therapist at PENN Council for Relationships and in private practice, Mr. Fariello specializes in issues of gender, sexual orientation, polyamorous relationships, and jealousy.
* Dr. Jennifer Giordano, has been a professional mental health counselor and sexuality educator for the past 6 years. She teaches at the high school and university levels and has a private counseling/consulting practice. She earned her Master's in Education and Human Development from Vanderbilt University and has completed a doctoral degree in Human Sexuality Education at the University of Pennsylvania. She is also a Nationally Certified Counselor. She specialize in working with individuals who are dealing with the effects of cancer in their lives and intimate relationships. One of her goals is to develop educational programming that will assist individuals and their health care professionals to better address sexuality and intimacy issues. E-mail: (not taking questions)
How To Have Good Sex Inc
If you are interested in having one of our
If you have enjoyed this/these tips
you can . . . .
|September 19, 2006|