Free Sex Tips
Free email Accounts
Pick up lines
HTHGS: Pick up lines that work! (written by Alex Robboy LSW)
Starting a conversation can be difficult. How does one suddenly start talking to someone that they have never officially met before? What can you say to start the dialogue without the other person thinking that you have totally lost your marbles and are the strangest person on earth? The following are some suggestions. Try them. The worst that could happen is that you could get rejected and then you are no worse off than you already are. The two of you are not friends. In fact, the two of you are total strangers so what does it matter if nothing ever comes of it? Whereas, if you are able to start a conversation, then you have a fair chance of making things work and before you know it the two of you could become friends, or even lovers.
***If you are worried that you will be making a fool out of yourself, find some random people that you are not invested in, and practice on them. This way, if nothing works out, it is no skin off you back. You had nothing besides a five minute conversation invested in them. Since you are already on-line why don't you simply
Or if you prefer the more traditional face-to-face . . .Pick-up lines that work (written by Alex Robboy, LSW)
· My friend and I were having a debate. We were trying to determine what your profession was or what you were studying in school. Make sure that whatever you say is something that you personally have respect for. You work on Wall Street, for NBC, you are a cop, journalist, educator, therapist, lead hiking trips, medical student. If the person is not interested in a conversation, they will be very curt. If the person has interest, this initial question lends itself to a whole discussion of what a medical student looks like, and how bright they look to you. Or even what profession they are really involved in, which leads to a whole different set of questions. Where you can find out all about them.
· At a party, you can always ask, how they got to be invited to this even that you are both at. How did they meet the host / hostess?
· If it is at a lecture, you can ask someone what their impression was of the speech, or how they heard of this even, or what there expectations are.
· In any situation, you can always go up to a perfectly random stranger and ask them if their name is Janet, Bob or Craig. Of course they are going to say no, but then you can just say that it so weird because they look exactly like an old friend of yours. Then, if they seem intrigued, you can continue by saying, you know them somehow, and you can start asking them if they have ever lived in such a such state, or attended such and such school, or summer camp. If you name off enough things, often a person will say yes, or they may volunteer information about themselves, from which you can continue a conversation with. This route seems rather casual. The person will have no idea that you went out of your way to initiate a conversation specifically with them. It seems perfectly casual. Please feel free to write in with pick-up lines that have worked for you or your friends.
· You can always start talking to the person sitting next to you on the plane or on a bus. They are a captive audience. Ask them where they are coming from, where they are going? How long they have been waiting at the bus stop? Etc.
· Find something in common that the two of you have and begin a conversation around it. At a Jazz festival you could say to the person that you are standing next to, that the music is really good. Or at a crowded bar, while waiting for drinks you could start talking to the person next to you about how slow the service is. Or how overwhelmed the waitresses/waiters looked. You could ask them what they think the best technique is for getting their attention. Remember, if a person is interested in you, they will continue this conversation with you to the next subject. Whatever is said, all you have to do is add onto the dialogue.
· At a gym, you could ask the person next to you, how to use a certain machine, or ask them about their form that they are using to lift some weights. Always make sure that in the process of asking the question, that you are complimenting them on their abilities and that is why you are opting to ask them the question and not someone else.
The best pick up line (or should I say scariest?) - Written by Alex Robboy
going out on a blind date with someone you just met and think is super cute)
“I can’t believe we just had sex. I've never had sex with someone before after having just me them.”
this person has had many one night stands.
you ever feel taken advantage of.... misled... burned in a relationship?
what point do you really know the person you are with. When do you know you are
ready to be sexually intimate with a person?
is going to be a one night stand.
is going to be a long term relationship.
has to be a secret because I am married.
This tip was originally written by Alex Robboy, LSW
If you are interested in having one of our
If you have enjoyed this/these tips
you can . . . .
|September 6, 2006|